Joan Website | Joan Bio | Joan Licensing Info | Joan Contact Info | Blog Main Page

Art Licensing by artist Joan Beiriger: I'm happy to share art licensing info but please
give me credit and link to my blog when using it on your site. Thanks.

Friday, November 27, 2009

List of Non U.S. Art Licensing Agencies


The article "List of Over 50 U.S. Art Licensing Agencies" would not be complete unless I also do an article on non U.S. art licensing agencies. I could not find near as many agencies outside of the U.S. but below are the ones that I could find. If you know of others, please drop me a note at joan@joanbeiriger.com with the name and web address. Thanks.

United Kingdom
MGL

Germany

Netherlands

4 comments:

  1. Dear Joan,
    thank you for your listing of our agency. This way I discovered your website - really well done and a lot of interesting facts. I also like your art, your variety is impressive.

    Best wishes

    Antje (Art & Design Licensing, Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan,
    Great job! ...collecting all this info onto one page. What a tremendous help. You are a Doll. Just want to say THANKS!

    JG - Art Diva
    www.artdiva.i8. com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are worth your weight in gold, many thanks for saving us time with this great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything is in the US! ;-)
    Thank you for this list.

    ReplyDelete