Joan Website | Joan Bio | Joan Licensing Info | Joan Contact Info | Blog Main Page

Art Licensing by artist Joan Beiriger: I'm happy to share art licensing info but please
give me credit and link to my blog when using it on your site. Thanks.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Art Licensing Resource - ebooks on Art Licensing by Tara Reed

I have found that many of the published books about art licensing while having their uses don't always go into enough detail. Tara Reed's e-books (electronic books in pdf file formats) have lots of detail and the information in them are not just theoretical but learned from being in the art licensing trenches. They are well written and illustrated, has great how-to lists, and pertinent and thought provoking interviews and tips from other artists. I've read the following three e-books and they are just what I needed. An added plus is that you don't have to wait for the books to be shipped but you get your pdf file right away so that you can start reading immediately. Click on each title to read more.



No comments:

Post a Comment