Many manufacturers took advantage of social media and posted press releases and artist signings on Americas Mart (venue where the Atlanta Gift Show was held) facebook page. Others used their own facebook pages, blogs, and youtube.com to announce new products. And at least one publication (Smart Retailer) used facebook to make comments and show pictures of the show.
Below are links to SOME facebook pages, a video, blog articles by artists, a publication and vendors that attended the show. But in the coming weeks there will be more articles about the 2012 Atlanta Gift Market so make sure that you search the internet for them.
• Terri Conrad "After the Market"
• Robin Davis "Atlanta Scrapbook"
• Phyllis Dobbs "Atlanta Gift Market was bussing!"
• Janet Wecker Frisch "Atlanta Agenda"
• Cathy Heck "Atlanta Gift Show 2: Mini Trend Report"
• Jane Maday "Atlanta Gift Show"
• Tara Reed "This little artist went to market . . . "
• Things with Wings (Laura, Connie, Jill, Emily - family of artists) "Atlanta Market + Demdaco, 2012"
• Susan Winget "Atlanta Gift Show 2012"
• Beth Yarbrough - "Market Wrap"
• Sue Zipkin - "Fun in Atlanta"
Publication & TV Show
• Smart Retailer (facebook albums) "Atlanta Displays & Showrooms"
• The Balancing Act (TV show blog) "Vivid Color at the Atlanta Gift Show"
• Grasslands Road (video) "Spring 2012 gift collection at Atlanta Gift Show" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_c065KPraE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
• Magnetic Works (facebook pictures) "Atlanta Market - january 2012"
If you have not been to the Atlanta Gift Show and Americas Mart where the show is held, you may enjoy the following videos. They were created in 2011 and shows a view of how huge the Mart is, vendor showrooms and eye-candy products galore. What inspiration and no wonder that everyone that attends the Atlanta Gift Show is overwhelmed!
• Country Business magazine (now called Smart Retailer) "Creative Store Displays from the Atlanta Gift & Home Furnishings Market"
• Americas Mart "Holiday & Floral / Home Décor"
• Americas Mart "Tips for Success from Market Veterans"
Comments are welcomed. Enter them in the below comment section.